These files are large, so be patient during the download.
Please read the readme.txt included in the ZIP
The Cutlass features a funjet style design, with a large delta wing and twin vertical stabilizers. The design is for 9mm EPP foam, which as you might know, is a lot for forgiving when crashing. But with some modifications, the Cutlass could be accommodated for 6mm Depron or other types of foam board.
The designer (Tomcor) recommends keeping it light, using small electronics to power it so that its a real floater and easy park flyer.
Items needed for Build
1 sheet 24x36 9mm 1.3# EPP Foam
1. Computer Radio (T-Six From Hobby King)
2. 9 Gram Servos (HXT-900)
1. 12amp ESC (12amp blue esc)
1. 1300-1500KV Motor (2730-1300kv motor)
1. 8040 Prop (GWS 8040 Prop)
1. 500mah 3cell Lipo Battery
1. 3mm Carbon rod (used for wing braces)
1. 2mm Carbon rod used for Pushrods
1. 9mm Motor Mount
Some content in menu 2.
Wingspan: 76cm (30")